Error occurring while transferring an Accountant’s copy via file transfer service
While you were trying to send your accountant’s copy file via ACFT ( Accountant’s Copy File Transfer), but you were unable to do so then this could be because you must be encountering one of these errors:-
- We had a problem sending your file to the Intuit Server
- Warning: There was a problem sending the changes to the accountant’s copy file transfer server. Please try again later or save a file and send by email
CAUSES FOR ERROR:-
- QuickBooks is out of date and needs to be updated
- Using long dashes in the ms word file
- QBW File larger than 200 MB
- Slow internet connection
- Damaged data file
There are multiple ways that are recommended by Intuit QuickBooks to resolve this issue please try all of them one after the other . In case you need any assistance regarding QuickBooks you may contact QuickBooks 24×7 Support AT : 1800-396-7703
Here are some Easy solutions to fix these errors :-
SOLUTION 1 : BY CHECKING COMPANY FILE NAME AND SPECIAL CHARACTERS
Make sure that no commas are inserted
- File name (QuickBooks Desktop 2016)
- Company Name (QuickBooks Desktop 2014)
SOLUTION 2 : BY UPDATING QUICKBOOKS TO LATEST RELEASE
Desktop 2014 (R11), 2015 (R9) or 2016 (R5), as well as QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 14 (R11), 15 (R9) or 16 (R5).
SOLUTION 3:- Reduction in size of company file
- To view the window which displays company information hold F2 key while in QuickBooks Company File.
- In that window check if company file size is below 200MB if not you may encounter the error
- If it is above 200MB you can try this:-
- You may simply create or you can restore a portable QuickBooks Company file in order to reduce the size of file.
- You can also save the file on you computer and then you can manually send the file to your accountant via any other file transfer service else than ACFT.
- If the result is that the file size is less than 200MB you can to do the next solution.
SOLUTION 4 :- If your notes contain dash( In case of sending accountants changes)
- You have to input your texts in notes directly to specific client but without entering long dashes.
- Use text editor for creation of text and copy and paste those texts.
- Now just email the MS word file along changes file (QBY) to your client .
- While creating MS word file don’t use single dash instead of long dashes.
For QuickBooks Technical Support | CALL 1800-396-7703.