QuickBooks Error : QuickBooks cannot find a change file that corresponds to this company
This particular error represents that quickbooks is unable to find the specific file that you want to transfer in your system due to some reasons mentioned below:-
- This could be because of having older version of Quickbooks on clients computer or may be in accountants computer.
- There could be a issue with the compatibility of Internet Explorer 9 & 10.
- It may occur due to wrong company file running in quickbooks due to restoration of backup done by you.
- Transfer service has terminated the changes made for accountant.
- You have not received changes and backup through accountant.
These steps mentioned below can surely help you to get rid of this issue or you may contact QuickBooks 24×7 support at : 1800-396-7703 :-
Solution 1:- By updating QuickBooks to the latest release
You can simply update to the latest version of quickbooks through quickbooks official website or could call our 24×7 support to assist you
Solution 2:- By upgrading or downgrading the internet explorer according to compatibility of QuickBooks.
Versions of QuickBooks above 2013 support Internet explorer 10 and if you have previous version of quickbooks you may need to downgrade the version of you internet explorer .
Solution 3 :-Making sure you are using the correct file.
Make sure that the QuickBooks is launching the correct version of file and the you can simply restart the application to do so:-
Open FILE dropdown menu and select ACCOUNTANTS COPY and from there choose IMPORT ACCOUNTANT’S CHANGES FROM WEB.
Solution 4:- Receive changes from accountant .
If accountant has not sent the changes you shall ask him to send you the changes through method mentioned below:-
- Ask accountant to do send changes by :- opening the file drop down menu choose accountants copy and select Export changes for client.
- Now you may need to save those changes to computer in order to send it to client.
- Now send those flies to client via File transfer protocol, email or USB drive.
- Client should now follow solution 3 with the correct files.