What does QuickBooks do?
Quickbooks is a well designed software to help your business finance to stay organized. QuickBooks is the #1 widely used business automation tool used in USA by small and medium sized organisation.
There are many features in QuickBooks which user can customize as per their requirements, like custom invoices with company logo and different columns. QuickBooks helps in tracking sales and expenses and managing customers, vendors and employees data. You can manage your bills and download transactions from your financial institution.
Users in QuickBooks Pro 2016
There are a fixed number of users allowed in different versions of QuickBooks however you can increase the number as per your requirements. A maximum of 3 users can be assigned in Quickbooks Pro which can work in multiuser mode. In QuickBooks Premier, up to 5 users can work simultaneously on same network.
QuickBooks administrator can give limited access to QuickBooks user. Every single user is allotted a different password for security. QuickBooks administrator is able to monitor each user by running a report to find all users entry.
You can easily create bills, checks, pay checks, print checks, print reports, emails through QuickBooks. Send accountants copy to your accountant for changes, create sales orders, customize your templates, export data to excel, charge to your customers through QuickBooks.
New features in QuickBooks Pro 2016
- Keep a track on your business on the go, you can check the profit and loss, income and expenses and top customers instantly on the new homepage insights.
- Get reminders and notifications in one window such as overdue items, to-do tasks, system notifications and notes from accountants/CPA.
- Track your bounced checks, see key reports in a single click and other improvements that your customers asked you to make.
- Keep your customers, vendors and employees contact information at your fingertips.
- You can even export and save your QuickBooks reports in Excel.
- Create W2 forms, pay and file payroll taxes.
- In Multiuser, set individual user permissions to control access to sensitive information.
- Easily create invoices, estimates, print checks, pay bills, and track expenses.
- Create professional looking invoices and forms, customize your invoice templates and add your company logo.
- Add multiple attachments, see prior email conversations with powerful email capabilities.
- New enhanced filter for year to last month for advance reporting.
- Automatic file backup while creating new files, a dialog box will ask you to create backup for the existing file which is being updated.