This particular error has been reported to our support team by a huge no. of users past few months and this error has been looked upon by our QuickBooks Technical support team since the time it was first recorded. The solution for this will soon be published or you can directly contact the QuickBooks Technical Support team to get your issue fixed right away In order to fix QuickBooks Error Transactions can have only one foreign currency at a time without any hassle.
The cause of this error is still being looked for but here we will teach you some workaround to get your work going on and Fix QuickBooks Error Transactions can have only one foreign currency at a time.
Solutions to fix QuickBooks Error Transactions can have only one foreign currency at a time
Step 1- Entering Transactions Directly into Bank Register
Entering your Transactions into bank register
- From the menu, thas is on the right side select “Accounting” and then click on “Chart Of Accounts”.
- Now you should select a account you prefer and click on “View Register”
- Now click on “Add Check” that will be under “Date” or either you can use the dropdown menu to select any other category of transaction”
- Now you will be asked to enter the the transaction date and few other details.
- Click on save once you have entered the asked details.
Entering your transactions using paper Ledger mode
This method is known to be in line with “Check Book Register”.
- First, you need to turn on the paper ledger mode.
- Select the “Gear” icon for setting in the upper right corner.
- Choose”Paper Ledger Mode” to turn this on.
- Choose “Add check” or you can use the dropdown menu to select any other category of transaction.
- Now you will be asked to fill some required details.
- Click on save once every asked detail is entered on your transaction.
Step 2- Assigning a foreign currency to a particular customer
This step would require a Multi-currency feature turned on. The multi-currency feature is currently available in QuickBooks Online Essential & Plus only.
Assigning a foreign currency to a particular customer
- Using the left side menu select the option “Sales” and then click on “Customers”.
- Choose the option “New Customers”.
- Now you will be asked to enter some important details in the customer information window.
- Choose the option “Payment and billing”.
- Now you have to select the currency your customer use in Feild “This customer pays with”. This will assign a currency to this customer as a payment method for the product and services you provided to your customer.
- Click on save to proceed.
Creating a new customer in the Sales form to assign foreign currency for the payment method.
- Open the sales menu and choose the option “All sales”.
- Click on “New Transactions” and then choose the sales form you prefer.
- Select the option “Choose a customer” and then click on “Add New”.
- Give the customer a name and then choose a currency type for the customer payment method.
- Click on save to proceed.
- Fill up the sales form and then either click on Click and save or Click and close.
Step 3- Manually Adding the checks on the register
- Click on the option for “Accounting”
- Select an appropriate bank account and then click on the option “View Register”
- Apply click on “Add Check” which can be found below the data column.
- Enter the information you are asked for and click save to proceed.
- One of the necessary step to Fix QuickBooks Error Transactions can have only one foreign currency at a time
Step 4- Using Private browser mode for QuickBooks Online.
You can use a certain key combination while inside your web browser to open private mode. The key combination varies between different browsers.
Here are some key combination for private browser in some popular browsers which will you to Fix QuickBooks Error Transactions can have only one foreign currency at a time-
- Safari- “Command+Shift+P”
- Mozilla Firefox- “Ctrl +Shift+P”
- Google Chrome- “Ctrl+Shift+N”
- Internet Explorer- “Ctrl+Shift+P”
These are some methods you can try to fix this particular error type but if this won’t workout you must contact QuickBooks Technical Support for further assistance.