QuickBooks error H202 and other H series errors in QuickBooks such as H101, H202, H303 or H505 show up while using QuickBooks in multi user setup. This certainly mean that QuickBooks multi user setup is not configured properly that is the reason QuickBooks throws such kinds of errors.
Moving forward, there is no particular fix for QuickBooks error H202 however there are certain recommended troubleshooting steps to fix this error. If performed correctly, it is very easy to fix error H202 and other related errors.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error Code H202
First of all, download QuickBooks file doctor. This is one tool that will help you to fix most of the errors and problems related to your QuickBooks software.
- Check network connectivity using file doctor and see if it shows any errors.
- Check necessary running services required by QuickBooks
- Check if hosting mode is on
- Check if the company file is shareable and hosts can access it
- Check if the QBDBMgr server is running
- Check the file permissions set for QuickBooks company file
- Download and run different QuickBooks tools to check for proper compatibility.