How To convert QuickBooks Windows 2019 (19.0) file To QuickBooks Desktop Mac File
(For those who waited 3 years for an update and now after new update want to switch back to Mac From windows )
After long three years finally we have released an update for our Mac users. Between these years most of the Mac users switched to Windows as there was no update released for Mac. Now That we have launched latest release for Mac 2019 our customers who love Mac are switching back to Mac from windows. A lot of people have been calling our QuickBooks Support Number -1800-470-6903 to take technical help regarding Coming back to Mac from QuickBooks online.
Now since you are switching to Mac what about the company data file. As it is clear that there is no direct route for Going from QuickBooks Online to Mac. For Importing your QuickBooks Online Company file Data to Mac you will need to Export all you Online Data to Windows and then you can Convert that file for Mac.
Note- Before Proceeding Further make sure that Both Windows( trial version can be useful no need to buys QuickBooks For windows As you are willing to use it in Mac ) and Mac Have updated Versions of QuickBooks 19.0 for help regarding the update-
Call QuickBooks Technical Support – USA- 1800-470-6903, SA- +0-800-981-437
Know More About Conversion For Reducing Errors
Before You Proceed further for the conversion there is some information that should be kept in mind for correct conversion. It’s Better to contact QuickBooks Support to help you out with conversion and make the process faster and safer.
Common Mistake – ( There Is Difference Between Edge in Windows 10 and Internet Explorer)
As internet explorer is the browser that is used in the first part of Conversion and is very necessary for conversion to happen. Lots of people mistake Edge for Internet Explorer in Windows 10 as they are two different browsers.
If you are using Edge browser then it will display you to do the conversion with Internet Explorer.
Do you know Know to Export Data from Online To Desktop-
This is a very easy procedure just open QuickBooks Online on Internet Explorer and click on the Settings gear icon from the top right. Now from the options list select Export Data.
After you select export feature a pop up will appear asking you where you prefer to export there you have to select QuickBooks desktop.
There is some important information that does not export.
Customer credit card
These few pieces of information have to be recreated.
Now Let’s Understand what we have to do next
(This is the conversion needed)
As now we have converted QuickBooks Online File to QuickBooks Windows (QBO→QBWin) now we shall proceed to next step which is converting QuickBooks Windows to QuickBooks Mac (QBWin→QBMac)
For this follow the steps below-
- Open the company file imported from QuickBooks Online In latest Version of QuickBooks or Latest trial version.
- Re-sort the lists according to Mac.
- Use Rebuild and Verify utility.
- Now to cover open File Menu in QuickBooks Desktop and select the option of Utilities.
- From utilities select Copy Company File For QuickBooks Desktop Mac.
- Now simply save the file in any location preferred. The file will be saved with extension- MAC.qbb.
- Now move this file on any portable storage and transfer it to Mac.
- After getting the file on your Mac to restore them to QuickBooks 19.0.
- In window saying No Company File Open, click on Browse and now locate the file imported by Windows in MAC.qbb extension ( If file are in portable device copy them to system storage first)
- Now it will ask you to confirm if you want to restore file, Click on Ok.
- Now type the name for the restored file and Save.
- You have successfully imported QuickBooks Online file to Mac.
These procedures are long and time-consuming and some may find it difficult to understand. The best way to make work done faster is to take help of Certified Technician assigned for your service at QuickBooks Technical Support | Call – USA- 1800-470-6903, SA- +0-800-981-437