Download & Use Connectivity Tool For QuickBooks Desktop Point Of Sale
Issues that can be resolved by using POS connectivity tool-
- Various issues that prevent QuickBooks from opening.
- Connectivity issues of Network.
- QuickBooks Database Manager being damaged or not running properly.
- Restrictions applied by any third party firewall.
- Point Of Sale Warning 180063: Unable to start the database services.
Important: This tool only detects the cause of problem soo they can be treated properly.
Restart QuickBooks Desktop Point Of Sale
- Press Windows Key + R in your keyboard to open window for run command.
- Now type command services.msc and then press enter.
- Now find QBPOS Database Manager from the list of services.
- Now simply right click on service and then click on – STOPNote: if status is stop then click start and then restart the service.
Create a copy of your company file
Make sure that you have a backup of your data before you proceed to run the tool.
- Navigate to –C:\Users\Public\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale vXX
- Now apply right click on Data folder and then select copy.
- Now past this copy on your desktop.
Download the connectivity Tool
- Click Here To Download The Tool-
- After you have downloaded prefered version of Tool, Click on Run or double click on downloaded file to start.
- The tool will provide you information about your system and how it can affect ability of Point Of Sale-
Troubleshooting TCP/ IP – Protocol
- Open windows control panel.
- Select Network and sharing center and then choose Manage Network Connections.
- Apply right click on any Local Area Connection that is enabled and then click on properties.
- Now make sure Internet protocols are selected as TCP/IPv6 and TCP/IPv4 in Networking Tab.
Opening a port to configure the POS firewall
Contact QuickBooks Technical Support | Call 1800-396-7703 for help.