Installation Process For QuickBooks Desktop Point Of Sale
If you are interested in learning a proper way to install QuickBooks on your computer then this is an article that is going to help you get through.
Here we will explain how you can install without errors.
Now let’s move forward to installation process:-
- First you will need to download a fresh copy of installation setup.
- Now simply browse to the location where you stored the file.Find executable file and apply double click on it.
- If it yes to all option is being prompted then select that option.
- Click on next to start installation process.
- Now Software license agreement will be displayed that you must read and then agree if you want to continue. Select I accept the terms in the license agreement then click on next.
- Now you will be asked to enter License and Product numbers which is a compulsory step.Proceed by clicking on next.
- Now selection will be made to ask regarding how many computer you want to use with QuickBooks point of sale.
- Single-user– Select “ Only This Computer”
- Multiple Users– Select “ Two Or More Computer and then specify if it is a client or server computer.
- Server Workstation– This computer holds and creates your company data and QuickBooks should be installed first in this system.
- Client Workstation- These are cash registers.
- Click on install to continue.
- Its always better to restart installation process before using the software.
For any help related to Product Number or license or any other question contact QuickBooks Technical Support or Call 1800-470-6903.