QuickBooks Online is a cloud based application. It is very easy to use and user friendly. QuickBooks Online is preferred over other versions of QuickBooks. It helps you to access your business finance and reports anywhere from the world on table, phone and computer. Most of the users prefer QuickBooks Online over other versions of QuickBooks.
Different Versions of QuickBooks Online
QuickBooks Online comes with three different versions. QuickBooks Online Simple Start, QuickBooks Online Essentials and QuickBooks Online Plus. All the three versions are available to use with 30 days free trial. QuickBooks Online Payroll is included in the free trial for 30 days which is later billed as $39 per month. QuickBooks Payments is also included with trial. Rates per use as low as 1.75% + 25¢ per swipe and 50¢ per bank payment/ACH. All of the three versions of QuickBooks Online are backed by 60 days money back guarantee by Intuit with automatic backups and customer support.
QuickBooks Online Simple Start
Subscription fee for QuickBooks Online Simple Start is $10 per month. This is a basic version of QuickBooks Online with limited features. In this version, you cannot set up invoices for automatic billing on a recurring schedule, prepare taxes, track inventory, prepare 1099s, send purchase orders, create budgets, use class tracking, access sales and profit data for different locations and manage vendors. QuickBooks Online Simple Start can be used by 1 user only with 20+ built-in business reports.
QuickBooks Online Essentials
Subscription fee for QuickBooks Online Essentials is $18 per month for intermediate users. In this version of QuickBooks Online you will not be able to track inventory, create or send purchase orders, prepare 1099s, use class tracking, access sales and profit data for different locations and create budgets. It can be accessed by 3 users with 40+ built-in business reports.
QuickBooks Online Plus
Subscription fee for QuickBooks Online Plus is $24 per month. This is the top version of QuickBooks Online meant for heavy users including all the features. A maximum of 5 users can access with 65+ built-in business reports.
Features of QuickBooks Online:
- You can add online payroll additionally in QuickBooks Online for your employees.
- You can add users in Quickbooks Online like you do in QuickBooks Desktop.
- You can add your accountant in your QuickBooks Online.
- You can download transactions and add in your QuickBooks accounts
- You can easily create/add new company file in QuickBooks by activating new subscription.
- You can convert your data from desktop to online and visa-versa.
- QuickBooks online is compatible on all browsers (Chrome 41 or later, Firefox 36 or later, Internet Explorer 10 or later,
- Safari 6.2 or later).
- You can create and export your reports in excel from QuickBooks Online.
- Internet connection is must required and open quickbooks online on Windows 7 and 8, Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion),
- 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite).
- You can use QuickBooks Online on your mobile, tablets and ipad with any additional cost however, all features are not available.
- You can access QuickBooks anywhere in world if you have an internet connection.
- QuickBooks app is provided free of cost for every QuickBooks Online subscription.