Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Multi-user setup for QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale
Basically the fastest computer used in a network is The server computer . It stores the company file as well as it allows access to almost 19 other client workstations.
The functions of the QuickBooks Point of Sale server workstation-
1. It makes and stores the POS company file.
2. It can restore, backup and give a new name to company file.
3. It can exchange the information via QuickBooks financial software.
4. It can import the data using the tool for theData Import .
5. It sets the item and customer’s ranking preferences.
6.It can exchange the information with Multi-stores.
Down below are the steps to setup QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale-
* Make sure that your system meets all the requirements for QuickBooks Point of Sale.
* Go through the Store Exchange Overview to set up a Multi-Store.
Step 1- Setting up folder permissions.
1. On the server computer, right click on the folder where your company file is saved and choose Properties.
Location: C:Users\Public\Public Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of SaleXX\Data.
2. Click on the Tab for Sharing Tab.
3. Open Advanced Sharing and click on Share this folder.4. Click on Permissions and then click on Add.5. Type in QBPOSdbsrvuser, and click OK.
6. Click for QBPOSdbsrvuser to get selected, and choose Full Control.
7. Click on Apply and select OK.
Step 2- Configure Windows Firewall.
Step 3- Switch the server to Multi User Mode.
Open File menu, and choose Company File in Multi User Mode.
Step 4: Configuration for the Workstation numbers.
1. Open File menu, select Preferences and click on Workstation.
2. Select General, and enter the number of the workstation in the Please enter the
number for this workstation field.
3. Click Save.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.