QuickBooks Desktop Mac 2019 Crashing with Mac Os Mojave
Currently QuickBooks has launched a new version of QuickBooks for Mac Os users which supported Mac OS Mojave but unfortunately many users these days are reporting that QuickBooks Is crashing while they try to use “ receive payment” window. Some users said that when they enter data in receive payment and then close the window, QuickBooks just crashes and data is not saved.
This error is a very critical error that has certainly downgraded the reputation of QuickBooks among Mac users but we ensure you that our support services are always there to help you and will definitely help you out to fix this error. To Contact our support to get this error fix you can call QuickBooks Technical Support at 1800-396-7703
As this error is very critical and you should let QuickBooks technical support to fix it but in case you want to try some troubleshooting steps then you can try what’s mentioned below:-
Troubleshoot 1 – Update QuickBooks
- At the top menu bar select QuickBooks.
- Now from the list select ‘ Check for QuickBooks Updates’.
- In Case not having QuickBooks updated to latest files follow the prompts on your screen.
Now close your company file and also close QuickBooks and then reopen all again and try to receive payment. If the error continues you shall try to run Verify and Rebuild data utility present in the QuickBooks to repair any data damage that may have caused the error. Which could possibly fix the error and remove corruption?
QuickBooks Mac Displaying Crash Catcher
Important: If crash catcher appears, make sure you send a crash report.
Step1: Verification of integrity in Company file
- Open file menu and select Utilities, Now click on Verify data.
- If data verification detects any error then-
- Open File menu and select Utilities and this time select Rebuild Data.
Step 2: Safely booting the system
- Shut down your Mac
- Now start Mac by pressing the power button and keep holding down SHIFT key on your keyboard until the desktop appears.
- Now try to receive payments.
Step 3: Adding a new user to mac
- Got to System Preferences in your Mac
- Choose the icon of Users and Groups
- Click on “+” button to add a new user having the administrative rights.
- Re-Login into Mac using new user.
- Retry using QuickBooks.
These are some assumptions that could possibly fix your Issue but the best way to get rid of this issue is to contact QuickBooks Support as it is the problem with the latest version of QuickBooks so anything unknown could be causing this error we ensure that after running some tests to your software we will surely fix it. To contact us call 1800-396-7703