QuickBooks Error Code – 6123,0 While Upgrading a Company File For new Version of QuickBooks 19.0
As the new version of QuickBooks Desktop for 2019 which is version 19.0 is released recently everyone is upgrading to new and best version of QuickBooks.
You can contact QuickBooks Technical Support for getting your QuickBooks properly upgraded at 1800-396-7703.
Possible reasons to cause this error-
- You must be restoring your company file backup directly from flash drive.
- Damaged company file.
- MacAfee blocking process.
Solution 1- Copy backup files to system storage.
If you directly try to restore files from Flash drive then it will display error. So you need to move those file to system storage.
- Open file location on Flash drive.
- Apply right click on the backup file.
- Select Copy.
- Now go to a preferred location on your system and use ctrl+V
Solution 2- McAfee unblocking
- In this situation contact McAfee as QuickBooks is not responsible for outer sources. Read this Article- TS102842.
Solution 3- Contact Technical Support-
In many cases QuickBooks data could be possibly damaged or there must be any problem with the upgrade, in this case, the best option to do this would be to contact QuickBooks Customer support to help you out.
To contact QuickBooks Technical Support Call 1800-396-7703